Thursday, May 28, 2009

What blessings God doth bestow upon us!!

Hello friends,

I know many of you are wondering where I am. I'm here!! I've just been busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger!!! The wedding was wonderful, our family has gone home (we miss them so!), and I'm trying to tie up loose ends. I'm still washing towels!! I have some pics of the wedding, but in order to get them from the camera to my computer, I have to have some kind of adaptor, which was last seen in the possession of my 16-year-old. I'll get to that asap. But I do have some other pictures of family and the bride and groom, so here goes:
Me holding my granddaughter little Charlotte.



Our granddaughter Laura. Isn't she a cutie?


My nephew Cade feeding my granddaughter Laura a grape.
Laura with the grape in her mouth. She bit Cade's finger twice during the grape feeding, and after that, he ran from her!!
Aint God good?
Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. You have beautiful grandbabies! It was a joy to meet them at Commencement. After asking the girls' names, Bethany asked me, "Where's Mary?" (as in the Ingalls family)! :)

    ReplyDelete