Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lazy Days!!

Hello all,
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life sorta gets in the way, sometimes. I'm struggling right now with motivation. I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything but just be. And there's nothing wrong with "being", but I've got tons of stuff to do. At this very minute, I have 7 squishy bananas sitting on my kitchen counter. Gotta do something with them!! Banana bread? Banana milkshakes? Homemade banana ice cream? Hmmm. I think I'll think about it. Of course, by the time I'm through thinking about it, I won't have time to actually DO anything!! I also bought some peaches because the kids want to make homemade peach ice cream. Yummy!! I'll try to do a better job of blogging over the summer. I think I'll go rock in our hammock on the back porch. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
Blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. Rodney noticed my HUGE Things-to-do-Now-That-School-is-Over list and immediately said, "Remember, don't let that list beat you up when you can't check things off." Sigh. Why does he have to know me so well?! It's so hard to fit all those "Things" into the middle of life... It's summertime - enjoy your peach ice cream!

    ReplyDelete