Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm baaaack!!!

My blog!!!  It once was lost, and now is found!  Just like me!  As most of my readers know, I am mother to seven wonderful young people (mother-in-law to three), grandmother to eight beautiful grandchildren (2 yet to be born), and homeschooling teacher to three of those seven children.  But I'm also a teacher to at least 6 other young people through our homeschooling co-op, SCC (Shoal Creek Co-op).  I've taught a variety of subjects over the years, but this year I'm teaching history to four middle schoolers, and government and a Writing for Life class to four high schoolers. For their writing class, I have assigned my high schoolers to each begin their own blog and post to it at least twice a week.  I thought that I should set a good example in this, and post to my own blog.  But therein lay the problem.  I had lost my blog!!  I couldn't find my blog cheat sheet (ya know, the piece of paper with my blog address, sign-in info, etc. written down).   And I couldn't find my blog anywhere...and I looked all over the web!  But I have finally found my blog, and I'm so happy to be here again.  I even changed it around some to reflect a new season!  So, I am committed to posting on my blog at least twice a week, whether or not I have anything interesting to say.  Please feel free to leave comments; I love reading them.  If you don't leave me a comment, I'll feel like I'm out here in the woods, sittin' on a log, talkin' to myself.  And believe me, with seven kids, I've spent plenty of time talkin' to myself!  So...welcome!  Every once in a while, come and sit a spell, and see what we've been up to!

For the most important part:  in all things, may all glory be unto God!
Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so glad you found it...I will keep up with you! :-) So, I know Elizabeth is all cute and pregnant, but who else is??? Karla or Meagan? Congratulations to either, whichever one it might be! Happy writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Karla, of course. : ) They just found out. Donna, I'm glad you found the blog too.

      Delete